Monday 12 August 2013

Summer in the City

I don't know if it's just me, but with the unpredictability of the weather recently, I have really been struggling to decide what to wear in the mornings. As I never leave myself enough time to stare at my wardrobe, for longer than five minutes, or to check an hourly weather report before I have to rush out the door, I have not been risking bare legs! With the trains still quite hot and sticky, sudden showers, the sun making sporadic appearances and chilly evenings, I've found nude fishnets to be the perfect compromise.

I find that Jonathan Aston Fishnet Tights Natural give my legs good covergae and a nice glow without being as warm as natural tights. With J-Lo and Beyonce rocking nude fishnets in most of their recent performances, natural fishnets  have became popular this summer, with many of my fellow commuters wearing them too.

natural fishnets
Image from www.dailymail.co.uk
Although we would all love to look as fabulous as Beyonce in our nude fishnet tights her sexy stage outfit would, unfortunately, not be well received at the office!! Here's an alternative way  to wear Jonathan Aston Fishnet Tights  to work...

natural fishnets

No comments: